Why WeatherWise Railing Systems?
Question: What is it made of? Answer: Vinyl & Aluminum
Incomparably Strong, our vinyl products have been tested to withstand extreme heat and severe cold.
TiO2, an inorganic material in our products protects the vinyl from the sun's ultraviolet light, just like sunscreen protects you.
The top and bottom rails in our vinyl railing systems contain our own patented aluminum reinforcements that connect to our own patented aluminum bracket system.
Question: Why is it so strong? Answer: Aluminum to Aluminum!
Unlike other vinyl railings on the market, (THAT ARE “NOT AS” SAFE) Our Railing Systems have aluminum rail reinforcements that attach to our patented aluminum brackets. The rail is then attached to an approved load-bearing surface such as concrete, our Wisemount (vinyl sleeved), or wood 4x4 (vinyl sleeved).
Made with the contractor in all of us in mind, WeatherWise Vinyl Railing is easier than installing traditional wood railings and even allows for slight cut mistakes. Our stair sections have stair brackets & covers that can handle a stair rise from 28 to 40 degrees which makes installations a breeze.
Our Railing Systems are tested and evaluated on a continual basis.
WeatherWise Railing Systems are manufactured by Mid Atlantic Vinyl Products, and are engineered for safety, designed for elegance and quality, as well as being competitively priced. We strive to provide a level of service that exceeds the customer's expectations.
The main ingredient in WeatherWise Vinyl is PVC. Added to the mix is TiO2, an ultraviolet inhibitor that prevents yellowing. In order to provide impact resistance and weatherability, controlled quantities of specialized components are also added to the blend. The result is an extremely high quality fence that will last for years with minimal upkeep.
WeatherWise Fence Systems are packaged for hassle free installation. One feature that allows for easy installation is our crimped horizontal rails that pass through the routed posts. WeatherWise Fencing Systems stand strong for years and are backed by a lifetime warranty!
MVP warrants to the original consumer purchaser that WeatherWise vinyl fencing and railing products are free of defects in workmanship and materials and that, in the course of normal and proper use, its vinyl products will not chip, peel, blister, flake, be damaged by pests, or have abnormal weathering.
WeatherWise Fence Systems are built with concern for our customers, our community, and the environment.
MVP consistently follows the "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle" model by recycling post-industrial vinyl materials right from our facility. Our fences will inspire confidence while complementing and enhancing the beauty of your home. WeatherWise Fencing will improve your property's overall value and appearance.
WeatherWise is designed to produce the results for your home that you deserve.
3 elegant 5" Styles to choose from: Victorian, Premier, Square:
- 108" Lengths
- Load tested to 14,000 lbs
- Uplift tested to 900 lbs
- Patented mounting plates makes installation a "snap"
- Available in white, tan, brownstone, clay, and slate gray
Matching WeatherWise 4" Newel posts:
- 4" Posts are available to finish off the job and can be cut to size
- Available in 48" lengths
- Newel Post Mounts sold separately
Question: Is it easy to install? Answer: The easiest by far!
Question: What does "tested" mean? Answer: IT IS Continually Evaluated!
(which is traceable to every box) and exceed safety code standards when tested in accordance with ICC-ES AC 174. Our Code Compliance Research Report CCRR-0100 can be found online at www.archtest.com under Code Compliance Research Reports or at www.MVPWeatherWise.com.
Question: Why WeatherWise? Answer: Simply The BEST!!!
Ultimately we want you Safe, Satisfied, and at Ease!
Why WeatherWise Fence Systems?
- Quality Materials
- Easy Installation with Professional Results
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Environmentally Friendly
Why WeatherWise Structual Columns, Newels, and Postwrap?
Structural Columns & Newel Posts:
- WeatherWise offers elegant styles to choose from that complement our railing products, and worry free maintenance so you can spend your weekends enjoying your front porch instead of repairing it. Best of all at such and affordable price.
WeatherWise Adjustable Post Wrap:
- WeatherWise offers and elegantly designed post wrap that will wrap a wood post with dimensions from 3.5" up to 6", including everything in between, square or rectangle.
- Without modifications the post wrap will adjust to fit a 5.5" post to a 6" post.
- Easy to use "cut grooves" are designed into the post wrap.
- By using a standard utility knife or a pair of vinyl siding snips you can trim the post wrap to fit a 3.5" post to a 5" post.
- Available in 10' lengths (16 pcs = 4 columns to a box)
- Available in white, tan, brownstone, clay, and slate gray
Why WeatherWise Vinyl?
What is vinyl made of:
- The main ingredient in vinyl is PVC (polyvinyl chloride).
- Added to the mix is titanium dioxide, an ultraviolet inhibitor that prevents yellowing.
- In order to provide impact resistance and weatherability, controlled quantities of specialized components are also added to the blend.
What colors are available:
- Our picket, privacy, and ranch fencing, are available in white and tan.
- Our railing is available in white, tan, clay, slate gray, and brownstone.
How do changes in temperature affect vinyl:
- It is normal for materials to expand and contract during temperature changes.
- As with most plastics, vinyl will become less flexible in colder weather conditions.
- However, unless subjected to unusual impact, it will not break.
Will vinyl turn yellow:
- No. Yellowing and fading in vinyl products are due to the sun's ultraviolet rays.
- Mid Atlantic Vinyl Products' contain 10 parts per 100 of titanium dioxide.
- This amount of titanium dioxide is like using SPF 40 sunscreen on your skin.
- It is more than sufficient to prevent damage from the sun's ultraviolet rays.
Will vinyl burn:
- Mid Atlantic Vinyl Products' have a high flash point of 900°F and do not readily ignite.
- If fire is held to the vinyl, it will burn.
- As soon as the source of the fire is taken away, the vinyl will self-extinguish.
How can I clean it:
- Vinyl is virtually maintenance free, but you will need to keep it clean, just as you would do with a new vehicle.
- Cleaning can be done with very little effort using water, a brush with detergent.
- The surface of vinyl is a difficult environment for mildew to grow on.
Is vinyl safe for children and animals:
- Mid Atlantic Vinyl Products have smooth surfaces with no nails, sharp edges, or splinters so you, your children, and pets are safe from splintered boards.
- Vinyl has a tough surface, retains virtually no moisture, has no taste, and is non-porous.
Is vinyl more expensive than wood:
- Your initial purchase may cost you more than wood; however this is where your expense ends.
- The cost difference is quickly eliminated once the substantial cost of continuous maintenance of a wood fence is considered.
- Mid Atlantic Vinyl Products and our line of WeatherWise vinyl is the wise choice, saving you time and money.